The Social Media on Autopilot Masterclass
A Definitive Blueprint for Scheduling SOLID Social Content with Minimal Effort
How to Create Evergreen Content for Social Media on Autopilot [VIDEO TRAINING, TEMPLATES INCLUDED!]
Social Media takes time to create.
You have to find great content, choose a great pic and execute it DAILY to gain traction. Not to mention, you also have to stay engaged and accessible to your audience.
It can be a pain. Ugh.
That's when I thought: why don't we schedule evergreen content weeks ahead of time, review as a team and automate this process? Fast forward 2 years later and we've essentially perfected automating social, while STILL being accessible and engaging the audience. We follow a SIMPLE process we've documented in this course including:
- Easy and Simple Google Sheets to Schedule Evergreen Content
- PSD and Font Files with Example Posts and Content Types
- Video Training - you can essentially GIFT this to your team
- Content Ideas, Tips, Tricks and Ideal Post Times
- Our Coveted Social Media Calendar Template
Once completed, you will be able to:
- Scale and Schedule 100+ Social Media Content Pieces Per Week
- Delegate Your Entire Social Media Workload to a Remote Team Member
- Save 15+ Hours Weekly in Work Time.
What are you waiting for? Dive in!
John D. Saunders is a Digital Marketing Strategist and Founder of an Award-Winning Digital Marketing Agency.
With 8+ years experience in building brands online and working with brands like Land Rover, Audi and the NAACP, he has utilized Website Development, Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy to create marketing campaigns that resonate with the consumer and drive consistent sales and conversions.
John’s main focus is to provide VALUE to business owners and entrepreneurs through actionable marketing tactics.
By launching an online course with more than 1,900 active students and building, scaling and selling two e-commerce businesses, John hopes to continue spreading digital marketing knowledge around the world and providing stellar marketing tactics to local and national business owners.